Weird Colorado Laws
- Tags may be ripped off of pillows and mattresses.
- It is illegal to ride a horse while under the influence.
- No liquor may be sold on Sundays or election days. (Repealed)
- It is illegal for liquor stores to sell food or grocery stores to sell any alcohol except beer that is at most 3.2% alcohol.
- Car dealers may not show cars on a Sunday.
- It is permissable to wear a holstered six-gun within city limits, except on Sunday, Election Day, or holidays.
- It is illegal to bring your horse or pack mule above the ground floor of any building.
- You may not drive a black car on Sundays.
- It is unlawful to lend your vacuum cleaner to your next-door neighbor.
- It is illegal to mistreat rats in Denver, Colorado.
- The dog catcher must notify dogs of impounding by posting, for three consecutive days, a notice on a tree in the city park and along a public road running through said park.
- It is illegal to go in public dressed in clothes "unbecoming" on one's sex.
- It is illegal for a man to kiss a woman while she is asleep.
- It is illegal to let a dandelion grow within the city limits.
- Cats may not run loose without having been fit with a taillight.